Obviously I come crunching from particular sensitive sky. From the Time When Aged, stood I, more height than average, convex. Sunlight as a tool, and guided. Close to the wind, able saturate, long time words. As monsters plenitude speak I up. The rage of darkness and aghast, invention of future London. Who can tool the most, selecting monsters daily as rife, me that is. Chilled maximum while crow hoka hey the sky. I am better crow, better fox, furthermost shrug. Imagine the surrounding singing, the completed din, the people as printed. Swam a fardel, from passive aggressive flew like a voice past mute sayings. Singing whoa, hoka hey, extra exclamation points pointing to upward. In transit warding for pride and prospect, the needed always. Thunder sword, heap big, and provocative. And my list now entails your small sentence muddy paw. I will, tho, Beowulf. Crying out loud Beowulf.
jagged resemblance to truth floridly spring flowers pang rock crusted ontological squat serious stubborn box conclusion peppered trail pending slower overage undone of starting on It's a holy war royal ooze Stoop Herd Toxic tocsin I’ll oil decline wall burn  bum burn bum
Comments